Unit 11 is proud to announce that we were commissioned by TIAC to make all 15 3D Canada 150 signs that were all installed before July 1st - in time to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday! As Canada Day approached, you may have seen the #3DCanada150 signs popping up in cities across Canada!
Check out our crew at work in the video below!
To find photos of the installation in your city
go to our Canada 150 Album!
Can you identify each city from the background?
Which sign is your favorite?
Follow us on Instragram and share your #3DCanada150 pictures
Find the addresses for all the sign locations in our #3DCanada150 Album or check out the list below!
* Calgary - Prince's Island Park – Flower Garden - 698 Eau Claire Ave SW *
* Charlottetown - Confederation Centre of the Arts -145 Richmond St *
* Niagara Falls - Table Rock – 6650 Niagara Parkway *
* Toronto - CN Tower Base - 288 Bremner Blvd *
* Winnipeg - Assiniboine Park Pavilion Building – 55 Pavilion
* Edmonton - 1
Sir Winston Churchill Drive *
* Fredericton -
Officer's Square - 575 Queen St *
* Halifax - Pier between 1869 Lower Water Street and 1919 Lower Water Street *
* St. John's - Signal Hill - 230 Signal Hill Road *
* Quebec City -
Agora of the Port of Quebec – 120 Dalhousie St *
* Regina - 1901
Scarth Street *
* Vancouver - Canada Place- 999 Canada Place *
* Ottawa - Major Hill’s Park - Mackenzie Ave *
* Victoria - Inner Harbour - Ship's Point Pier off Warth St *
* Montreal - Old Port of Montreal - 333 Rue de la Commune *
We will contact you soon.