Canadian Custom Design & Build Company
With branches in Toronto and Vancouver, Unit 11 is one of Canada's most highly sought after and rapidly growing custom design and fabrication companies focused on sets, stages, and displays. With more than seventeen years' of experience, Unit 11 has the design savvy and technical skills necessary to deliver world class work; on time and on budget.
Our gifted professional team includes designers, creative artisans, and skilled craftsmen who blend their talents to create show stopping custom sets for television, film and entertainment, trade show and exhibit displays, custom stages, retail displays, experiential marketing sets, themed environments, custom scenary, step and repeat walls, grand entrance pieces, and more.
Full Service Team That Work with You
Unit 11 works with leading local and international television, film, and theatre production companies, broadcast studios, event coordinators, public relations, marketing, and advertising agencies bringing their visions to life. Our custom design and build projects are produced in our full-service 30,000 square foot facility located in Toronto, ON.
Our skilled tradesman and creative design team work closely with you to understand your needs, and to then turn those concepts into reality. Whatever your project objective or scope, Unit 11's turn-key services include design, fabrication, installation and project management.
We Adapt To Your Needs To Deliver Customer Satisfaction
Whatever the scope of your needs, however big or small your project, Unit 11 has the expertise and talent to work with you. Your brand is your identity, and we strive to bring that brand to life with the work we design and build for you.
Contact us today
and let us show you first-hand what we're all about. We would love to add you to our impressive list of happy clients.
We Invite You To Explore Our Portfolio Which Includes
Browse our photo galleries
- The iconic Toronto 3D LED-Lit sculpture located at Nathan Phillips Square. The work was commissioned by the City of Toronto to celebrate the 2015 PanAm Games but has since becomes a popular Toronto icon for visitors and residents alike, who clamber to take their photo's alongside it.
- The Hockey Night In Canada broadcast studio set. A state-of-the-art broadcast studio consisting of 11 distinct sets. Features include a rotating anchor desk and the largest high-resolution monitor ever built!
- Yves Saint Laurent pop up shop - Unit 11 was called on to transform the venue with a variety of staging elements including the main stage, dance floor, themed environments and branded displays.
- Canada 150 Signs - Explore the 15 different 3D Canada 150 signs which we were proud to create and install for TIAC as part of our countries 150th birthday.
- Toronto Fashion Week - for many years Unit 11 has designed, built, and installed the main catwalk runway, studio room & entrance way. We also built individual sets for specific designer shows.
for additional examples of our work and clients. They include samples from the TV & Film industry, Fashion & Music scene, Events & Staging projects, and Marketing & Display clients.