- The iconic Toronto 3D LED-Lit Sculpture located at Nathan Phillips Square - The work was commissioned by the City of Toronto to celebrate the 2015 PanAm Games but has since becomes a popular Toronto icon for visitors and residents alike, who clamber to take their photo's alongside it.
- The Hockey Night In Canada Broadcast Studio Set - A state-of-the-art broadcast studio consisting of 11 distinct sets. Features include a rotating anchor desk and the largest high-resolution monitor ever built!
- Yves Saint Laurent Pop Up Shop - Unit 11 was called on to transform the venue with a variety of staging elements including the main stage, dance floor, themed environments and branded displays.
- Canada 150 Signs - Explore the 15 different 3D Canada 150 signs which we were proud to create and install for TIAC as part of our countries 150th birthday.
- Toronto Fashion Week - For many years Unit 11 has designed, built, and installed the main catwalk runway, studio room & entrance way. We also built individual sets for specific designer shows.
Browse our photo galleries for additional examples of our work and clients. They include samples from the TV & Film industry, Fashion & Music scene, Events & Staging projects, and Marketing & Display clients.